Hair
Boredom, restlessness and whatever it was that possesed me, made me end up in the salon yesterday to finally go for the haircut I've been planning on since last year. You see, I've had it up to here with ponytails so that watching 10-inch snippets of hair falling off my caped shoulders did not faze me at all. I was getting a really expensive haircut, and was definitely in good hands, or so I thought.
Well I thought wrong. What a disaster!
Had I left well enough alone, I wouldn't be roused from sleep a third time tonight, hoping that I'd wake up from this horrific bad-hair nightmare, only to find that my all-too-truthful bathroom mirror confirms what I suspected all along. My hair. My long hair. Gone. Ouch!
Well I thought wrong. What a disaster!
Had I left well enough alone, I wouldn't be roused from sleep a third time tonight, hoping that I'd wake up from this horrific bad-hair nightmare, only to find that my all-too-truthful bathroom mirror confirms what I suspected all along. My hair. My long hair. Gone. Ouch!
<< Home