W

I watched him deliver the State Of The Union address and the first thing I noticed is how he has aged. Here is an older man compared to the guy I remember as newly elected. George W. Bush had been through a lot, and will be seeing a whole lot more.

Being a non-American, I can never feel passionately for or against this man. True, I have this sense of foreboding of the war about to happen and how I, in my own little corner of the planet will suffer the repercussions of his decision. I don't think war happens on a whim. It couldn't possibly be out of a need to control by this man and the country he represents that our world is at the brink of seeing it happen again. There has to be reasons. The reasons remain unclear to me just now although there are some facts to be considered which seem to justify the cause.

I just have to say this out of compassion. George W. Bush seems to be at this point in time where a lot is placed on his hands. Villified, glorified, whichever way he goes, George W. Bush will surely leave a lasting impression on history. And he will be judged accordingly.

Filed Under: