Error 404 - Page Not Found
I've encountered a slew of this warning and other such errors one time and being a non-geek, I was beginning to think that the internet was in a grand conspiracy to kick me out of cyberspace. The more error pages I encountered, the more it fed my paranoia and I thought oh no, not again. I was really resigned to my fate because if it were caused by something I inadvertently did (tampering the settings, etc.) there was nothing much I can do, or maybe there is, but I would still be working on it up to this moment.
Okay, so I found later in the day that there was a virus out and having a field day. No not a virus, actually a worm. What is the difference between a virus and a worm? Virus are these things in the air that when caught, can turn one sick with a cold or flu or AIDS or something. A worm, on the other hand, is a maggot that breeds on rotten matter and multiplies as fast as the festering environment grows larger. Eee. Imagine how these things translate to infest the web and my computer, I tell you ... it's way beyond my comprehension. You have to give it to the busybodies who create these things, they must be really, really, bored.
Filed Under: Stuff
Okay, so I found later in the day that there was a virus out and having a field day. No not a virus, actually a worm. What is the difference between a virus and a worm? Virus are these things in the air that when caught, can turn one sick with a cold or flu or AIDS or something. A worm, on the other hand, is a maggot that breeds on rotten matter and multiplies as fast as the festering environment grows larger. Eee. Imagine how these things translate to infest the web and my computer, I tell you ... it's way beyond my comprehension. You have to give it to the busybodies who create these things, they must be really, really, bored.
Filed Under: Stuff
<< Home